Monday, May 12, 2014

26 Weeks

How far along: 26 Weeks

Total weight gain: 12 lbs

Maternity clothes: We picked up a few longer skirts that I am enjoying wearing

Stretch marks: yes 

Sleep: The last few nights have been good. Friday night wasn't the best. 

Best moment of this week: Feeling her move and getting flowers for Mother's Day. 

Miss anything: I miss working and having the energy to go out and do things. 

Movement: Yes . 

Food cravings: Not a lot the past few days. This afternoon I did want to have chili dogs but didn't because I don't want to deal with the heartburn. 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Just the heartburn

Have you started to show yet: Yes. 

Gender: Little Girl!

Labor signs: No.

Belly button in or out: In.

Happy or moody most of the time: I have moments where I am happy and feeling great. Other times I catch myself feeling sad and down because I miss doing things I use to be able to do. 

Looking forward to: Tomorrow is our appointment with the fetal doctor so I am looking forward to seeing her again. I also am looking forward to starting the baby quilt I am making. 

No comments:

Post a Comment